I’m Leon Mika.
Here is how I prefer to keep in touch, and why:
- Best way to get in touch is with email.
- Most of my day to day writing will appear on my website. Anything related to projects I’m working on will appear on my public work journal.
- I have a Mastodon account, which I use mainly for cross-posting. I do occasionally check it, but I rarely post anything that doesn’t appear elsewhere.
- I have a LinkedIn profile, which I use to maintain my professional contacts and keep an eye on the job market. I don’t post there, and I usually only connect with people I’ve worked with.
- I do have a Twitter account but it’s been dormant since June 2021, and I no longer use it.
- I don’t accounts in Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
This hello page inspired by Alastair Johnston.