Opened my work email this morning and received a greeting from the following spam messages:
- Webinar to “overcome the fear of public speaking” from some HR Training mob
- A training course on “accelerating innovation in data science an ML” (there’re a few emails about AI here)
- Webinars from Stripe, Slack, and Cloudflare about how other companies are using them
- Weekly updates about what’s happening on our Confluence wiki (this probably could be useful… maybe? But our wiki is so large that most updates are about things other teams are working on)
- A training course on some legal mandates about hiring (honestly, my email must’ve appeared on some mailing list for HR professionals)
- Another webinar from the first training mob about dealing with “employees from hell”
Marked all as read, closed email, and opened Slack.